|"Let the record speak for itself. Don't leave it to history, otherwise your complicity becomes part of that history by your own apathy and indifference!".|
David Cameron has consistently shown an overt and distinct pattern of convenient timing for his sadistic pleasures that make him predictable. Included among his previous Christmas whims were:
- Visiting troops in Afghanistan only to return home for Christmas to announce in Parliament that he wanted to cut the salaries of serving soldiers.
- To thwart competition against his wealthy friends in the Energy sector, who shared the profits of fuel hikes with him, David Cameron implemented procedures to prevent Solar Spirit and other cheap energy providers from supplying low cost energy. He demanded that new employees of Solar Spirit be sacked 2 weeks prior to Christmas 2011.
- In the following 2012 New Years Honours list, he rewarded Sir Roger Carr, Chairman of Centrica (British Gas) for first introducing the spiraling fuel price hikes throughout the energy sector, from which Mr Cameron receives a share of the profits. At the same time, other honours went to his friends in the city.
- In the 2014 New Years Honours list, I predict that Conservative Party doner and founder of loan sharks, Wonga.com, Adrian Beecroft will receive a knighthood for sharing the profits of misery with Mr Cameron. Gary Barlow is also likely to receive an honour for making Cameron appealing to the young, hence his timely exit from the X-Factor. Earlier, Barlow also received exemption from Tax Fraud due to their relationship.
- As previously noted, this Christmas Mr Cameron has just announced at a luxury banquet dinner that he wanted austerity to be permanent.
Earlier, I mentioned venture capitalist, Adrian Beecroft, founder of Wonga.com. As well as David Cameron's promises to the arms industry, he also assured Beecroft that he could guarantee more profits for him by getting as many people as possible into debt, forcing them to borrow from the pre-planned Wonga.com, hence the abolition of the welfare state and the NHS. The more people borrow, the more generated profits through interest.
Finally, it is worth noting that David Cameron was mentored during his time at Oxford by Nathan Rothschild. Both were members of the Bullingdon Club, the UK equivalent of the U.S. Yale University, occult Skull & Bones (a.k.a. The Order of Death, Knights of Eulogia).
For those of you who would dismiss this article due religious connotations or otherwise, you are among those who insist that they are not controlled, yet are oblivious to your contradictions. Dismissing the existence of Evil does not make it go away. Giving it another name or socially acceptable identifier only welcomes it. An acceptable level of malevolence grows incrementally.